17 November 2006

That's so sick!

So, I was planning on posting something new today, Friday being the only day where I can sit and think and write, that isn't Shabbat. Unfortunately, the universe seems to have had different plans.
I picked something up.
My head feels like it is about to explode. The pressure is centered around my eyes - sinus stuff - and my nose is running like a fugitive with hounds on his trail. My eyes are burning and watering, and clear liquid keeps dripping down the back of my throat, making me cough, which makes my eyes water more. Then I sneeze, and it begins all over again.
Sleeping is a whole other deal. When I woke up this morning, my nose was stuffed solid with godknowswhat.
So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, since I have some time to rest and sleep more this weekend, I'll be better for class on Sunday.



Site Meter

No comments: