10 April 2007

Be entertained

Here's a silly game with which I just wasted about 45 minutes. At least it entertained me; hopefully it will entertain you.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?


So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in!
Opening credits: Blue World – Moody Blues
Not quite the way I would start it, but this is a game, right?

Waking up: Ironic – Alanis Morissette
Waking up is a little ironic sometimes.

First day at school: Ancient Power – Eastern Arts Project
Yeah, baby!

Falling in love: Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Maya & Pink
Hehe

Losing virginity: Freedom Theme – James Horner (From Braveheart)
No comment

Fight song: Lo Chashuv (Never Mind) – Sarit Hadad
Yeah, never mind. “Seek peace, and pursue it”.

Break up: Light in Your Eyes – Sheryl Crow
What’s that crazy light in your eyes? I don’t like it! I want a divorce!

Prom: Dispatch the Troops - Matisyahu
I personally think this one should be switched with the ‘fight song’.

Life: Los Angeles – SUGARCULT
This is actually my favorite work out song, and I try to work out every day. So, I guess this fits.

Mental Breakdown: Blue and Sentimental – Count Basie
Are you lonesome tonight? Okay, I’m depressed, I’ll stop now.

Driving: Close My Eyes – Matisyahu
And none too safe, either.

Flashback: Lead Me On – Teena Marie
Classic ‘80s song from Top Gun. “…Victim of a dream and a memory/ When I try to break free, you say to me, ‘ Come on and lead me on’”.

Getting back together: Back to You – Faith Hill
“…Only thing I know for sure is, I should have never let you go…” Sorry, once I say goodbye for good, that’s it (most of the time).

Wedding: Mouth on Fire – Duncan Sheik
Again, no comment. Not really sure where that came from. Didn’t even know this song existed.

Birth of a child: Soul Sacrifice – Santana
This will take some psychological analysis, which I will spare you. Very scary. Every heard of the tophet in Carthage? Ben Hinnon vally and Molech in Jerusalem? Let’s not even go there.

Final battle: Trashin’ the Camp – Phil Collins
That’s right. Fun and games trashing the ‘camp’.

Death scene: Heaven Help Us All – Ray Charles & Gladys Knight
When I die, I’m goin’ to that castle in the sky….or something like that.

Funeral song: Romeo & Juliet – Dire Straits
Perfect. It all makes sense now. I’m going to fall in love with the son of my family’s rivals, and we’ll kill ourselves and go down in a blaze of tragic glory. Very romantic.

End Credits: The Time of Your Life – Randy Newman (From ‘A Bug’s Life’ soundtrack)
Like I said, it’s all about having fun – well-mannered frivolity, that is.



Site Meter

No comments: