05 November 2006

Pictures Coming Soon

Alright, peeps. Unfortunately, although I remembered to bring my laptop, underwear and 'waiter's corkscrew', I forgot to bring the outlet adaptor for my laptop. My parents, the lovely gracious people that they are, have dropped it in the mail to me, and it should arrive sometime this week. This means that, until I get it, I can't use my laptop (the batt. dies really quick because it's a little old) for very long and have not been able to post pictures. They will be coming soon....
I have some of the house where I am living, some of Jerusalem (mainly the old city) and Caesarea, an ancient Roman city built by King Herod of which I have more to say than you have patience to read.
But have some patience for the pictures. They're worth the wait.



Site Meter

No comments: