08 October 2006

Been Down So Long...

Welcome back to me! I haven't blogged in like forever!
Hey!
Wait a minute! Now, before you start with the accusations (You're so lazy, Joanna!) and the assumptions (You just don't care about your non-existent blog audience, do you?), I have some very good reasons why I have been away for almost three weeks. I wanted to get on my computer, sit down in a nice coffee shop somewhere and write you some nice posts. I wanted to tell you what was going on, but I couldn't. Why? You might ask.
Because some mean, crazy, stupid people broke into my house and took off with my laptop. From my desk. While. I. was. sleeping. in. my. bed. three. feet. from. my. desk. Creepy, huh?
They also grabbed my purse with my cell phone, wallet, and some nice chap stick from my best friend Jena, and my dad's wallet from the kitchen counter.

By the way, if those creeps are reading this, GOD. will. give. me. justice. You will reap what you have sown. You need to find a new hobby other than ripping innocent people off for your fix. Get a job.

Anyway, I'm mostly over it. It isn't the loss of material possessions that gets me down (although I loved that purse, and there were some pictures and peoples' contact information that are now gone), but the fact that somebody entered my house, was in my room while I was sleeping (ick!), and violated the safe space in which I live is too much for me.

By the way, if anyone I know is reading this who wants me to have their contact information, send it to me at jscheyer at comcast dot net (jscheyer@comcast.net). Send a phone number, address and email. I have nothing. I have none of the numbers that were in my cell phone, nor the addresses and emails I had transfered to my computer from little scraps of paper.

Well, that's it. I'll try to post some pictures of my sukkah - the first I've ever built! Yay me!



Site Meter

No comments: